ARTIST CHECK IN:
- You've made it to Winooski by using the map below. Congratulations!
- Pull into parking garage on Cascade Way.
- Park in the designated save spots on the 4th floor of the parking garage - upper entrance closest to the East Allen St. Follow signs to the Box Office in the VSAC Building. Parking is free in the garage all weekend.
- Check in at the Box Office at ARTIST CHECK IN to pick up your Artist Packet.
- Check your production schedule for Load In information for your specific venue.
- Load In 60 minutes before your performance is scheduled.
- Be on site at the venue with your band/crew 30 minutes before your scheduled performance time and check in with the sound engineer.
- Please load out immediately after you set.
- Not all venues have the capacity for a merch table, so you can sell merch for 30 minutes after you've loaded out at the venue, but then you'll have to clear out and to allow other artists to peddle their goods.
THINGS TO KNOW
- All performers get a day pass for the day they are performing.
- You can upgrade to a full Weekend Pass for $30 when you pick up your artist packet.
- No Hospitality will be provided unless otherwise stipulated in your contract.
- Due to the number of performers there are no +1s or Guest Lists.
1 - MAIN STAGE
2 - ROTARY STAGE
3 - THE MONKEY HOUSE
4 - MULE BAR
5 - MISERY LOVES COMPANY
6 - WINOOSKI UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
7 - LUCKY CLOUD
8 - SCOUT & CO. + VIVID COFFEE
9 - AUTUMN RECORDS
10 - MCKEES
11 - 41 MAIN
12 - ASIAN BISTRO
13 - WATERWORKS FOOD + DRINK
14 - NECTAR & ROOT
15 - FOUR QUARTER BREWING
16 - PLEASANT RANCH
17 - LAST STOP SPORTS BAR